Thank you for your interest in working with Scout Buffalo Web design we are currently hiring for the following positions.
Sales and Account Manager
Sales and Account Manager
The Internet Sales and Account Representative is one of the most important members of the Scout Advertising LLC team, essentially serving as the voice of the company to our clients locally and nation-wide. As an Internet Sales Rep, you will work closely with prospects and clients, from the sale to training to continued support. This is a perfect opportunity for outgoing, tech-savvy individuals looking to have a big impact on a growing business in representing an industry up-and-comer and selling web sites, links, banners and online advertising, video streaming, mobile, as media solutions : search engine marketing solutions on sites like Google, MSN, Bing, Facebook Pages, Twitter, & Yahoo, etc.
- Develop sales strategies prior to contacting designated markets, using a variety of visuals, including digital layouts and other sales aids.
- Respond to customer inquiries and requests.
- Contact and/or pitch prospects and partners via phone, e-mail or other means.
- Sell primarily comprehensive digital advertising programs to non-existing advertisers
- Set up and activate new accounts once sale is made.
- Effectively promote, demonstrate, and educate new prospects on a comprehensive digital advertising plan.
- Demonstrating the value of products and offerings through face-to-face contact.
- Schedule, organize, and prioritize work to meet both customer and company goals and deadlines.
- Review renewal business and identify appropriate follow-up action based on degree of change.
- Act as liaison between Clients and Operations: Determine customer requirements and expectations to help customers identify specific products and solutions that are needed.
- Maintain strong client relations by visiting client business locations to obtain critical information about client markets and challenges.
- Follow-up on unresolved customer issues and diffuse difficult and complex customer interactions and solve problems.
- Cross-sell and upsell products to existing customers. Solicit, sell and negotiate new business.
- Hunter Mentality — Be proficient with Cold calling and prospecting.
- Previous customer service and sales experience highly desired.
- Willingness and ability to learn new products and changes in a dynamic and rapidly changing industry is a must: Internet products and services experience is preferred.
- Knowledge of technologies such as web design, CMS, PPC, SEO, SEM, social media and other technologies a plus but not a requirement.
- Ideal candidate will have PC skills, basic math skills, and a strong analytical capability.
- Conflict resolution, communication, and problem solving skills are necessary, as is the ability to multi-task.
- This position may require having the flexibility to work nonstandard hours/shifts and having the ability to adhere to a structured schedule.
- Four-year college degree preferred. High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Project management experience is a plus but not a requirement.